The Blue Ridge Presbytery Leadership Development Committee Candidates Manual contains the following content:
- Who should become a Candidate?
- Guidelines for Coming under Care
- Blue Ridge Presbytery Internship Requirements
- Chapters 18 & 19 of the Book of Church Order
- Candidate Application and Self-Evaluation
- Session Evaluation of Candidate Applicant
- Wife Evaluation of Candidate Applicant
- Candidate Annual Report
- Instructor Annual Report on Candidates
- Mentor Annual Report on Candidates
Blue Ridge Presbytery Leadership Development Committee Candidates Manual 212.50 KB 3121 downloads...
Before the April 2015 presbytery meeting, there was a pre-conference for pastors and elders hosted by Holy Cross Presbyterian Church.
- “How the Gospel Frees Us to Be Vulnerable” by Rev. Scotty Smith
- “Fellowship is not a Hall for Coffee” by TE John Keebler